Of the many cannabinoids that are known, cannabinol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are the major two. THC is the major cannabinoid from marijuana (which also contains some CBD) and it is responsible for the “high” that is popular with recreational users of marijuana. CBD is the major cannabinoid from hemp (which also contains very low levels of THC) and it does not cause a “high.”
Both CBD and THC are medicinal and they are very similar chemically but THC is not encouraged since it has psychoactive effects. That makes CBD the wonder natural medicine! If you search “where to buy CBD oil near me” right now, you will find Hempoilfrog.com . We have some of the highest quality CBD oil in the US that we’re offering for sale through CTFO (Changing The Future Outcome)
Buying CBD Oil – The Health Benefits of CBD Oil
Cannabis has been used for millennia for medicinal purposes, as far back as ancient Egypt. Traditional African healers have continued to use it for medicinal purposes to effectively treat ailments such as asthma and epilepsy. CBD oil from hemp is well understood in the natural health world as a very effective remedy for many problems. It is now being researched all over the world for its medicinal properties.
1) Pain Relief and Anti-inflammatory Properties:
CBD provides a natural way to lower pain and it should be considered by those who suffer from chronic pain and acute pain. So far it has been found to be a useful pain reliever for people undergoing chemotherapy. Other studies are looking at the role of cannabis in relieving symptoms caused by arthritis, chronic pain, MS pain, spinal cord injuries and cancer pain.
2) CBD Helps Those Who Want to Stop Smoking:
Evidence exists that proves that CBD may be helpful for people who want to stop smoking.
3) CBD Reduces Symptoms of Drug Withdrawal:
In one study posted to Neurotherapeutics scientists found symptoms such as anxiety, mood swings, insomnia and pain experienced by people with substance abuse problems, might be reduced by CBD.
4) Effective Treatment of Epilepsy:
CBD has been used for centuries for the treatment of epilepsy. So far, the scientists have found that CBD has anti-seizure properties and it works without side effects. It can also treat disorders that are connected to epilepsy, such as neurodegeneration, neuronal injury, and psychiatric diseases. Studies have helped the US Food and Drug Administration to permit epilepsy centers in the whole of the United States to prescribe products containing CBD oil to patients who do not respond to allotropic medication.
5) Treatment of Mental Diseases:
CBD has anti-psychotic effects and it may be considered for the treatment of schizophrenia, as has been confirmed by another study published in Current Pharmaceutical Design. Anti-Cancer Properties: Studies are ongoing on the efficacy of CBD oil for the treatment of cancer. So far CBD appears to prevent cancer cells from spreading around the body and to completely prevent cancer cells from invading an area. CBD oil has been found to suppress the growth of cancer cells and even destroy these cells. It can do all this without any toxicity.
6) Treatment of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes:
Research published in Clinical Hemorheology and Microcirculation showed that CBD eases the inflammation in the pancreas in type 1 diabetes patients. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties CBD oil can reduce insulin resistance, the major metabolic problem for people with type 2 diabetes. This leads to a better prognosis for type 2 diabetes sufferers as the disease is reduced or reversed.
7) Treatment of Anxiety Disorders:
A review published in Neurotherapeutics found that CBD can effectively reduce anxiety in people with general anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder and social anxiety disorder.
8) Acne Treatment:
Many studies have found CBD to be effective for the treatment of acne. One recent study published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation found that CBD reduces production of sebum and inflammation.
9) Treatment of Neurodegenerative Diseases:
CBD reduces inflammation and makes neurodegenerative symptoms better. People with Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and stroke may benefit from the use of CBD oil. Initial research published in the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease found that CBD was able to prevent people from losing their ability to recognize faces of acquaintances.
10) Promotes Weight Loss:
CBD controls appetite and may benefit those who want to lose weight.
11) Alleviates Problems of the Digestive System:
CBD is anti-prokinetic so it tends to calm down the digestive system. As an anti-emetic it is a highly possible medication for relieving nausea and vomiting in cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy as has been found in one study.
12) Glaucoma Treatment:
Through its vasorelaxant properties, CBD can be used to treat glaucoma.
13) Improves Heart Health:
Research is ongoing on the use of CBD for heart diseases through its anti-ischemic and anti-inflammatory properties.
14) Strengthens Bones:
CBD stimulates bone growth and strengthens bones especially for people affected by osteoporosis. Take it heal broken bones and damaged joints.
15) Treats Autoimmune Disorders:
Through its anti-inflammation properties, CBD is a possible remedy for a host of autoimmune diseases that works by moderating the immune response.
16) Fights Bacterial Infections:
CBD enhances the immune system’s ability to fight bacteria according to a study carried out at the Italian Piemonte University and published in 2008.
17) Fights Inflammation:
People who suffer from chronic liver inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory problems can benefit from CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties.
18) Cachexia and Anorexia:
Research have found that CBD has potential to be used for the treatment of eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa. It tends to reduce the rate of weight loss for such people.
19) Insomnia Treatment:
CBD safely treats insomnia and anxiety in children with post-traumatic stress disorder.
20) Relieves Depression:
CBD can act on the brain’s receptors for serotonin to bring antidepressant-like effects. With cases of depression on the rise, we can now look at CBD as the solution that has no side-effects for depression sufferers.
21) Alleviates High Blood Pressure:
Studies have found that CBD is a natural and very effective remedy for high blood pressure. Such a long list of benefits! These are just a few of the many benefits of CBD oil. Obviously. your question right now is, “where can I buy CBD oil near me?” I recommend that you buy from us through CTFO ( Changing The Future Outcome) . We will deliver it to you wherever you are in the US, Canada, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Sweden, England, and Northern Ireland
Where Can I Buy CBD Oil Near Me? Product Quality
Not all CBD oil is created equal. When you look for CBD oil, make sure that you get the highest quality possible. There are a number of things to look at to ensure that you get a good quality CBD oil. The manufacturer must start with CBD-rich plants which are non-GMO and organically grown, i.e. pesticide-free and no herbicides. Then they extract the oil through a GMP-certified process. GMP stands for Good Manufacturing Practices, meaning that the factory should have a system of manufacturing that guarantees reproducibility of product quality to set specifications.
Our CBD oil meets all these requirements. The oil is extracted in the US from hemp grown in the US.
1) We use only the best, highest quality, purest organic hemp. See CTFO CBD Product Labels
2) Extraction is done through the CO2 extraction method which uses carbon dioxide under high pressure and very low temperature to isolate, preserve and maintain the purity of the oil. The absence of high heat means that product quality is not affected in any way.
3) We do not test our product on animals so it is completely cruelty-free. If you are going to use it for skin care you can be assured that this product is cruelty-free.
4) Our CBD Oil is a combination of both the CBD isolate (or extract) along with the Full Spectrum Whole Plant Hemp Oil. This gives us a much higher potency of CBD Oil while maintaining over 120 other cannabinoids, all of which have additional healing benefits.
5) The result is a product that is potent, safe and free from chlorophyll. If you are looking for “CBD oil for sale near me,” then visit CTFO for the best quality CBD oil.
6) There are more than 400 phytonutrients that exist in hemp plants. Our extraction technology allows us to extract all of these nutrients, without using any heat or harmful solvents. The result is a whole food with exceptional nutritional qualities, and much more efficient skin care products. See CTFO CBD Products Catalog
7) If you are asking, “Where can I buy CBD oil near me?” For the best CBD oil in the US, go to CTFO When you buy the CTFO products on our site, you are getting the highest quality, purest CBD oil plus over 400 other nutrients in a naturally synergistic, easy-to-use and easy-to-absorb form.
Final Verdict on Where to Buy CBD Oil Near Me
Are you aware that the Farm Bill of 2018 was passed on December 12th, 2018? Once it is signed into law, this bill legalizes the use of medicinal marijuana and CBD throughout the US! That means CBD oil will be removed from the list of illegal substances. Now when you buy CBD you will not worry about its legality in any state! Now that CBD will soon be legal everywhere in the US, you are probably asking, “where to buy CBD oil near me?” We have the best products on the market. Our product range includes anti-aging skincare products, pet products, nutritional products and health products. Interested?
Visit CTFO Shop Today ( Here Shop As a Costumer ) or and (Sign Up Free as an Associate ) and Recieve 20% Off The Regualr Price (”Members Only ) to see our full range of products. Try one product. Try many products. It’s up to you. Buying CTFO CBD oil from our website is the best decision you can make for your health!