Whether you are looking to replace your income from your full-time job, create a side-hustle that brings in disposable income, or use passive and sustainable income streams as an investment opportunity, making money online and offline has never been easier. This is primarily because there are vast amounts of information at our fingertips, thanks to the internet, and countless opportunities that come with this knowledge.
Want to start a blog? Read through the thousands of tutorials. Want to sell an e-course online? Grab your microphone, recording software, and a video editor. Happen to be good at graphic design and want to sell your services? Yes, there’s an existing platform for that. With this said though, earning money online & offline requires discipline, motivation, and a realistic perspective, especially if you are looking to make a hundred dollars or more per day through your efforts.
The only thing that you need to keep in mind is that you cannot get the time back that you spend on your efforts, so whichever option you choose to take, make sure you understand the value it can bring you and the skills and time needed to make it work. With this said, here are twenty ways you can make at least a hundred dollars daily.
Related Posts :
Ways to Make an Extra $100 a Day
1) Consider Writing Sponsored Posts for Companies. One way to get your feet wet with writing is to try your hand at sponsored posts. This just simply involves having a company pay you to talk about their services, their products, or their business on your website or blog. You may see these on LinkedIn posts, on authoritative blogs, or even through video reviews of products on Youtube. The trick with sponsored posts is to always select a company that you feel good talking about, otherwise, failure to do so may cost you some readership from your viewers. Keep in mind too that you will also earn money from sponsored posts that bring in large droves of traffic, so make sure to use appropriate backlinking.
2) Are You An Expert in a Particular Field? Coach Others. When we say expert, we don’t necessarily mean that you have to have ten plus years of experience in a particular field, as you can be an expert at pretty much anything. Are you really good at one particular and popular video game? Are you really good at driving? Are you really good at writing speeches, mathematics, or a particular instrument? Think about questions like these and come up with a list of skills or areas that you are proficient in. Use these areas to set up a coaching business for it.
3) Create Online Courses for Udemy or Skillshare. While this does require you to an expert in some domain, market, or area of knowledge, it can pay heavily and be worth the effort. If you take a look at Udemy, CourseRA, Udacity, or Skillshare, you will see that a lot of courses run anywhere between $15-$200. The great thing about creating an online course and selling it is that you only need to put the effort in once to create the course and then you can enjoy passive income on a daily basis. Is it possible to make a $100.00 a day from this? Absolutely, if you create a course that sells extremely well.
4) Is Your Crafty? Sell a Physical Product, Online. No, you don’t necessarily have to be crafty with your hands, as you can sell things like t-shirts and mugs, but selling items like hand-crafted bags, jewelry and artwork tend to sell big on websites like Etsy. The fantastic thing about Etsy is that it is another eCommerce website that allows you to set up a storefront for free (except listings), and either craft your products by hand or use affiliate marketing to drop ship items to customers. For those interested, Etsy has clothing, jewelry, toys, home and living, vintage, craft supplies, and collectibles.
5) Join Focus Groups and Do Market Research Studies. If you are interested in helping brands and companies out with their latest products and actually have an opinion on how to improve their products, try focus groups and market research studies. The only caveat with these types of paid studies is that if you do in-person studies, you will need to travel to a specified location. However, some companies that offer focus groups and market research studies also conduct online surveys through live chats and videos. Typically, you can earn anywhere between $15-30 an hour with panels lasting anywhere between thirty minutes and two+ hours.
6) Are You a Native English Speaker? Teach ESL Online. One of the easiest things to do online is to teach English through one of the countless platforms that have sprung up in recent years. While the requirements for each platform may be the difference, typically you will need to be located in the United States or Canada and have at least a year’s worth of teaching experience and an accredited bachelor’s degree. Some of the top companies you can apply to include VIPKid, Teach Away, DaDa, QKids, iTutorGroup, GogoKid, English Hunt, 51Talk, and Magic Ears. All of these pay between $19-$30 per hour. Now because you are able to set your own hours, you can easily earn $100.00 a day.
7) Love Being On the Internet? Test Websites Out. If you are the type of person who always cringes when you come across a poorly designed website or someone who enjoys hunting for bugs, broken links, and bad code, then definitely consider signing up to be a website tester. Websites like UserTesting, Enroll, TestingTime, TryMyUi, UserFeel, Userlytics, UserZoom, and What Users Do, will pay you anywhere between $10-$25.00 (sometimes more) per test, with each test taking anywhere between 5-30 minutes to complete. However, most of these websites will payout via PayPal, so you will need to open a PayPal account if you do not have one.
8) Have a Vehicle? Choose to Drive People Around. This is one of the easiest ways to make $100 a day as there are several ride-sharing programs that you can join including Lyft and Uber. The only thing you need is to be of legal age, have at least one year of licensed driving experience, and pass a background check. You will, of course, need a vehicle that is newer than 2007 and has at least four doors. Your vehicle will also need to be covered with insurance and be registered. Some individuals earn a couple hundred to several hundred a week.
9) Deliver Food for Food Delivery Services. While this does require you to have a vehicle or bicycle, it does offer individuals an easy way to earn extra money during your evenings or weekends. You can either go the route of delivering fast food through services like Uber Eats, Just Eat, and Deliveroo or you can go the route of delivering groceries and doing errands through services like DoorDash and InstaCart. Please keep in mind that you will need to hold a clean driving record, be able to pass a background check, and must have car insurance. Depending on which service you choose to sign up with, you can earn $100.00 in four to ten hours,
10) Good With Catching Wordy Mistakes? Proofread. If you find yourself constantly correcting other people’s grammar mistakes or cringe when someone uses a comma incorrectly, consider becoming a proof-reader. This is something that you can do at home through independent contracts or freelancing and can net you anywhere between $100 a day and $2,500 a month depending on how hard you work at it. The majority of freelancers are earning above $50,000 a year doing this. Please keep in mind though that it does take some time to get noticed and you will need to be in it for the long-haul as you will need to build up a regular clientele.
11) Rent Out Your Second Bedroom with Airbnb. If you have a spare bedroom in your apartment or home, consider listing it on Airbnb as a way to make some extra cash. The more desirable of an area you are in, the more you can charge. The best way to make a $100.00 a day with this is to make your spare bedroom available during high-demand peaks, be a good host by including amenities and be personable. Private rooms generally go for a couple hundred to a thousand or two for a one to a two-night stay.
12) Become a Bookkeeper From Home. A bookkeeper can earn anywhere between $20 and $50 an hour and can be done from the comfort of your own home. Although you will need to work on bringing in a steady group of clients, you can do this by advertising through social media platforms, joining websites like Fiverr and Upwork, or through advertising on classified websites. This is one of those side hustles that can end up turning into a full-time income because the more experience you obtain, the more you can charge. Some bookkeepers earn well over $200.00 a day due to their experience and expertise. The great thing about this side hustle is that you do not need any certifications to get started.
13) Start-Up a Web Design Business. With so many platforms for website design out there, getting familiar with building a website from scratch doesn’t take much other than some dedicated time on your part. The only thing you need is the ability to spot what makes a website look visually appealing and what works well for excellent user experience. The fantastic thing about this is you can learn all this from research online. You could easily charge anywhere from $40-100+ a day.
14) Are You a Passionate Writer? Develop & Sell This Skill. In this day and age, every single business needs fresh content that is ever-green, SEO optimized, and unique. Even if you are not a fantastic writer, to begin with, this is a skill that you can hone over time. Consider signing up on platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, and Freelancer to get started and focus specifically on writing good, engaging, and valuable content. You will need basic English, excellent grammar, and high-quality writing.
15) Review Products by Joining the Amazon Associates Program. If you are someone who absolutely loves a particular type of headphone, kitchen gadget, or electronic, you can actually make quite a bit of money by reviewing the products you love either in a blog or video blog format. One way of doing this is through Amazon’s Associates Program, where you partner with Amazon, refer sales back to their website, and earn a commission every time someone buys through your Amazon link. If you choose to create a blog with this avenue, you can double down and use Google Ads and AdSense to boost your earnings from visitor clicks.
16) Run Digital Ad Campaigns for Businesses. There is no doubt about it, advertising through social media platforms has become the number one way that businesses reach their audiences. You can help with this by offering digital marketing services to businesses that either (a) don’t know how to run paid advertising campaigns or (b) do not have the time to run the campaigns themselves. You can easily charge anywhere between $200-500 a package for creating a digital ad campaign for 2-3 sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
17) Consider Running a Small Pet Sitting Business. While there are a few ways you can go about doing this, the only thing you need is to be of eighteen years of age and be good with animals. Most individuals set up dog sitting businesses since dogs are easy to look after, generally, get along with most people, and you can do it with minimal investment through online applications like Rover. If you choose to sign up with Rover, you need to be able to pass a background check, be of legal age, and have access to the mobile application. You simply create a profile, answer questions about your experience and availability, and choose to offer services like overnight boarding and dog walking. Since you set your own rates, you could easily charge $30-50 per dog and make a $100.00 a day.
18) Start an eCommerce Website Using a Method Called Drop Shipping. When you take a look at how shopping trends have changed over the last decade, you will see that the majority of individuals actually prefer to shop online and have their goods delivered to them. You can take advantage of this by creating an eCommerce website through one of the more popular channels like Shopify. There are hundreds of website builders out there that allow you to create a dropshipping website from scratch with no coding knowledge necessary, so getting a website built shouldn’t be very difficult. Once you have a website built, you simply sell products from retailers like AliExpress, who ship all of the products for you. Will you ever see the products that you sell? No. But you can easily earn a $100.00 a day doing this.
19) Consider Working for Amazon in a Non-Traditional Role. If you are looking for a side hustle that can earn you an additional $100.00 per day, consider working for Amazon either as an Amazon customer service agent or through their Amazon Mechanical Turk program. As a customer service agent, your responsibilities include assisting customers with their complaints, with their orders, and with their questions but can be done remotely from your home. This can earn you about $11 per hour, so it would require you to work at least 9-10 hours a day. If you choose to go the Mechanical Turk route, your responsibilities would include performing small data entry tasks, doing translations, making transcriptions, removing duplicate content from listings, and processing photos and videos. This can earn you anywhere between $6-10 per hour.
20) Get Paid to Answer People’s Questions. While some of us are terrible at finding what we want on the internet, others are extremely good at it. If finding information online comes naturally to you, consider signing up for websites like Experts123, JustAnswer, Wonder, and Answeree which allow you to share information about things you know or can easily find online. Now, while this may take a little bit more effort than other methods in this list, it is possible to make a $100.00 a day if you work at it and sign up for multiple sites.